Sunday, February 12, 2012

Santa Monica Pier Engagement Session | Marvin and Crystal


I cannot recall how many times I've seen Santa Monica Pier in the movies. The last time was probably Iron Man I. There is something about its classic theme park look that draws artists to it. So when I went to California last year, I promised myself that I have to get me one of those photo shoots in Santa Monica Pier. To cut the story short, my dream came true.

It was a bit late when we got to Santa Monica Pier for the shoot. We only had a couple of hours left before the  park closes and turn off their beautiful lights. It was very cold but Marvin and Crystal did what they have to do to make it an awesome engagement shoot. Even though exhausted from their wedding rehearsal, they were still perfect for that late night photo shoot. What made it even more amazing is that I was shooting my sister's engagement session. 

Enjoy the photos.





2 comments: