Sunday, February 19, 2012

Long Beach CA Wedding | Marvin and Crystal


The feeling was probably like a doctor operating on someone very dear to him. The pressure is at its highest. No mistakes allowed. Well not to gross you out, but that was how I felt when I was shooting my sister's wedding last October. In my case the pressure wasn't all about making mistakes, it's because  I was  telling myself that this should be the most beautiful coverage yet because my sister and her husband deserve it. And it was indeed a beautiful garden wedding. Everything was picturesque. From the clear California skyline specked with flying seagulls to the sunset which was made even more beautiful by their first kiss as a couple. It was colder than our Santa Monica E-session, but we still went for the photo shoot by the docks.And it was awesome.

Enjoy the photos! 










No comments:

Post a Comment